BLOG 2: The best holiday


MY HOLIDAY


Every summer for as long as I remember, my parents decided to travel to the North or the South of Chile for summer vacations. Thanks to them, my two older brothers, my younger sister and I have the privilege to know almost every region of Chile. However, in summer of 2019 that tradition changed.
In La Serena is a border crossing to Argentina named "Paso del Agua Negra" that we decided to cross to visit the province of San Juan. The trip lasts 14 hours, so it was a long trip but the views on the road are amazing. We stopped to take some pictures and have a meal next to the turquoise lagoon.


We stayed in “San José de Jáchal” , a nice town with friendly and loving people. Near to the town, it is the "Ischigualasto Park'' that has a very interesting Paleontological Museum and one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen, the "Valle del la Luna" similar to the chilean Moon Valley.


I am grateful to have the opportunity to get to know new places with my family. We all had an incredible summer vacation, we went to bars for a couple drinks and spent the warm nights talking under the stars with my siblings. I deeply wish to travel together again.







Comentarios

  1. Beautiful, it looks like a place full of calm and good vibes❤️

    ResponderEliminar
  2. After reading your post i immediately googled the "Valle de la Luna" and... you are right! it's like a movie, beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's so cool that you and your family have that tradition of traveling to different places of Chile every summer! I hope you can travel together again soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I had never heard about that place... it's beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Is very nice your story. And the end you say your deep wish to travel with your family and this sentence represents me. Is very nice the travel with the family and how you say, a privilege <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i dont really like the north because its too hot, but I googled those beautiful places and now i want to go there too !

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 5: Academic Challenges of 2021

BLOG 6: Postgraduates studies