BLOG 1: A country I would love visiting

ICELAND


When I was younger I saw the movie "Tierra de Osos", which is set in Alaska. There is a scene where some colored lights almost touched the mountains. I asked my mom: "What are those beautiful lights?" She answered: "Those are the Aurora Borealis". Since that day I went to do my research and found out that ICELAND has the best landscapes and views to see this climatic phenomenon of lights.


ICELAND is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean between Greenland and Europe. Their official language is Icelandic. Due to the location and the volcanic land, the country is known because of their vast plateau of deserts and glacials. However, the most attract
ive thing is the national
“Vatnajökull Park” that I would love visiting so I can see the rivers and waterfalls.



If I have the opportunity to go, I would travel between January and February because those months are the best to contemplate the lights. It is recommended to watch them two hours before and two hours after midnight. The light effect can last thirty seconds or a few hours, so people may be lucky to see them for more than a couple minutes.



In case I can not see the lights, I may take advantage of the trip so I would visit the capital Reikiavik. This metropolitan city is the biggest in the country and has an incredible architecture and distribution near the sea.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 5: Academic Challenges of 2021

BLOG 2: The best holiday

BLOG 6: Postgraduates studies