BLOG 4: My dream job

My Dream Job


When I was a little girl, I wanted to work in so many jobs because I could not choose just one thing to do for the rest of my life. What if I wanted to do something else? That is why I always answered different professions when people asked me about my dream job.


I remember answering that I wanted to be a firefighter because of the dalmatians. Other time, I answered that I would like to be a supermarket cashier because I thought that they had a lot of money.



 But something that I have always been sure about, is that I want to make people happy.


I still can not decide what to do. In 2019 I started studying Kinesiology, but during the first semester I realized that no matter how much I want to help people, I can not bond with them during treatment or I will get hurt because they have more problems that I can ever solve. So I abandoned the carrier and started to study design.


Nowadays I would love to design wedding dresses. When I was a child, I watched “Say yes to the dress” with my sister and my mother.  And I loved the idea of being able to design a unique dress for each bride. I dream about giving happiness by designing the perfect wedding dress. I can imagine myself doing it, but not in a common office. I would have a room for the paperwork and business stuff but I would work with a dresses expo, so brides can walk around and try on dresses. Also I would love traveling around the world and designing dresses for famous people that I admire.

I do not know much about the salary, wedding dresses are expensive but the salary depends on how much dresses are you designing in relation of how much brides are getting married and obviously if the dresses are liked by them. I hope I can make my dream come true.







Comentarios

  1. Who hasn't wanted to be a supermarket cashier? jajajja when i was a child, i had a cash register and i could spend hours in it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Today, exists different programs about wedding dresses and is amazing. Making magic with a paper and pencil for each bride. <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i love "Say yes to the dress”, its a beautiful dream job to help people to be happy on their special days

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Beautiful dream job. it is magical to be able to design an ideal dress for every bride

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I watched "say yes to the dress" too! It's a very funny thing to watch, to be a fashion designer must be a lot fun :)-Paloma G

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It's so cute the idea of wanting to make people happy by designing! I hope you achieve your dream

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I recommend you the serie "Next in fashion" in netflix, it´is about design clothes and of being a top fashion designer. It´s so cool <3 I think you will like it and maybe can help with some ideas for you desings

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 5: Academic Challenges of 2021

BLOG 2: The best holiday

BLOG 6: Postgraduates studies